In one of the fastest and most astonishing turnarounds in the history of energy, building and running new renewable energy is now cheaper than just running existing coal and nuclear plants in many areas. Read more
- China Installed More Solar in 2017 than the U.S. has Total
- Solar Becomes #3 Renewable Electricity Source In USA, Passing Up Biomass
- Global Renewable Energy Capacity has Doubled Since 2008
- Growth in Solar Capacity in 2017 Exceeded the Combined New Capacity Installations of Coal, Gas and Nuclear Power.
- Solar, Wind Make up at Least 94% of New US Generation Power in Q1 2018