Infographic showing Job Growth in the Solar Sector.
- Growth in Solar Capacity in 2017 Exceeded the Combined New Capacity Installations of Coal, Gas and Nuclear Power.
- Solar, Wind Make up at Least 94% of New US Generation Power in Q1 2018
- New Study Indicates That Solar Panels Will Remain Highly Efficient Longer Than Previously Thought
- Major Utilities Across the U.S Continue to Replace Coal and Nuclear with Solar and Wind
- More and More Cities Across the U.S. Commit to 100% Renewable Energy